Rachael Ray: Kayla Itsines Tzatziki
Kayla Itsines, an internationally known Australian fitness expert, joined Rachael Ray to appear on her very first American TV show, sharing her recipe for Tzatziki. This is a healthy dip that goes great with fresh vegetables or even on top of bread, so if you’re looking for a healthy way to munch on food throughout the day, try this incredibly fresh recipe!
To get started, click next page.
Rachael Ray: Kayla Itsines Tzatziki Recipe Ingredients
- 1 two-inch piece cucumber – halved
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- salt and pepper
- 1 C low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh dill – finely chopped
Rachael Ray: Kayla Itsines Tzatziki Recipe Directions
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber, then finely dice
- Put the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and dill in a small bowl
- Mix until combined
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve
- Before serving, remove the garlic clove