The Chew: Raspberry Rose Punch
While sharing his tips for hosting a fun and fool-proof party, Clinton Kelly shared a refreshing punch recipe. He explained that punch can be a great idea, because it means you don’t have to set up a bar, and you can make it ahead of time so you don’t have to worry about serving people drinks. All your guests have to do is make themselves their own glass. Clinton likes to serve ice on the side to avoid watering down the drink. He shared a recipe for Raspberry Rose Punch, that all your guests can enjoy.
To get the recipe for this delicious punch, click next page.
The Chew: Raspberry Rose Punch Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 C vodka
- 2 C club soda
- 1 orange – peel, to garnish
- 2 bottles rose wine
- 1/4 C elderflower liqueur
- 1-2 C raspberries – to garnish
- 1-2 C ice – to serve
The Chew: Raspberry Rose Punch Recipe Directions
- Fill a pitcher or punch bowl with rose wine, elderflower liqueur, and vodka, then mix
- Add the raspberries, club soda, and the orange peel
- Mix and serve over ice