The Chew: Sweet Tea Sangria
A sangria is one of the easiest ways to serve a group of people a refreshing, yet beautiful cocktail. Clinton Kelly gave a toast to Friday as he shared the recipe for his Sweet Tea Sangria. He recommended you make your own sweet tea at home, that way you know exactly what’s in it and avoid additives or chemicals. Along with the sweet tea, he added fresh fruit and mint, and of course, white wine!
Go ahead and treat yourself to a glass (or two!) of this delicious Sweet Tea Sangria. Click next page to find out how to make your own.
The Chew: Sweet Tea Sangria Recipe Ingredients
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 C peaches – sliced
- 4 C sweet tea
- 2 C strawberries – sliced
- 1/2 bunch mint – to garnish
The Chew: Sweet Tea Sangria Recipe Directions
- Mix sweet tea and wine in a large pitcher
- Add the fruit and chill for at least 2-3 hours, up to 8
- Serve in glasses garnished with mint