The Chew: Whiskey Smash
At the end of The Chew, Michael Symon shared a quick cocktail recipe. Through spring and summer, Michael loves to enjoy a Whiskey Smash. The best part of this recipe by far is that it can be put together in seconds! The perfect mix of sweet and sour reminds you of lemonade, but the whiskey reminds you that it’s an adults-only party in a glass!
You can make this refreshing cocktail at home. Just click next page to get the recipe.
The Chew: Whiskey Smash Recipe Ingredients
- 2 oz bourbon
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 lemon – cut into wedges + slices for garnish
- 2 tsp superfine sugar (or 3/4 oz simple syrup)
- ice – to serve
The Chew: Whiskey Smash Recipe Directions
- In a cocktail shaker, add a few leaves of mint, lemons, and sugar, then muddle
- Add the ice and bourbon
- Shake vigorously to dissolve the sugar
- Strain over ice in a rocks glass
- Garnish with mint and lemon