Rachael Ray: Richard Blais
Chef Richard Blais accepted a challenge from Rachael Ray to cook three great recipes in just one minute each. He managed to pull it off, and now you can enjoy his recipes for Lemon Yogurt & Chive Dip, Deviled Chicken Salad Avocados, and a Banh Mi Sandwich. Then tell me which one you like best by leaving a comment.
Rachael Ray: Richard Blais Lemon Yogurt & Chive Dip Recipe
Try this great Yogurt & Chive Dip as a quick appetizer the next time you have unexpected guests drop by.
- 1 6-oz container Greek Yogurt
- 2 or 3 tbsp chopped Capers
- 1 tbsp chopped Dill
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 bunch fine chopped Chives
- Black Pepper
- 1 bag Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips
Richard Blais: Rachael Ray: Yogurt & Chive Dip Recipe Directions
- Stir together yogurt with capers, dill, lemon juice, chives, and black pepper.
- Transfer to a ramekin or small bowl for serving.
- Arrange potato chips on a platter around the bowl of dip.
Rachael Ray: Richard Blais Banh Mi Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
You don’t have to spring for takeout when you can make your own simple Banh Mi Sandwich at home.
- 1 Croissant
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Basil leaves
- 3 stems Cilantro
- 2 slices Prosciutto
- 2 slices Salami
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 Mint leaves
- 1 handful shredded dry Slaw Mix
- 2 slices Bologna
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
Richard Blais: Rachael Ray Banh Mi Sandwich Recipe Directions
- Split the croissant and toast it in a grill pan or toaster oven.
- Whisk honey with lime juice and fish sauce.
- Toss herbs and vegetables in a bowl with the sauce.
- Spread mayonnaise on both toasted croissant pieces.
- Build the sandwich with prosciutto on bottom, bologna in the middle, and salami on top.
- Finish with slaw and place the other half of the croissant on top.
Rachael Ray: Richard Blais Deviled Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados Recipe Ingredients
I can’t wait to try this idea, because I love all the ingredients. Would you add or subtract anything from this recipe?
- 1/2 leftover Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 halved, pitted Avocado
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 snack box of Raisins
- 2 tbsp chopped Giardiniera Peppers
Richard Blais: Rachael Ray Deviled Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados Recipe Directions
- Stir mayo with raisins, chicken, and curry powder.
- Scoop the mixture into each half of the avocado.
- Garnish with giardiniera.