Rachael Ray: Curtis Stone
The protein here comes from fried deli meats, and Rachael said that this would be a great way to use up some leftovers that are lingering in the fridge. The bagels are toasted in the fat from the meats.
Rachael Ray: Curtis Stone’s Aioli
Curtis used olive oil and grapeseed oil in his aioli, for a more neutral flavor. Of course, you can skip making your own aioli if you’re in a hurry and simply substitute mayonnaise. Regardless of the path you choose, adding Sriracha will make it a rewardingly spicy experience. Do you prefer to make your own sauces or take shortcuts?
Rachael Ray: Curtis Stone Brekky Bagel Sandwich Recipe Ingredients
- 1/4 cup Aioli (see below; or use Mayonnaise)
- 4 slices Genoa Salami
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 slices Prosciutto
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Sriracha Chile Sauce
- 4 slices Capocollo
- 4 slices Smoked Ham
- 2 split Everything Bagels
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 tsp Canola Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
Curtis Stone: Rachael Ray Breakfast Bagel Sandwich Recipe Directions
- Preheat the oven at 400 F.
- Stir mayonnaise with chile sauce and reserve.
- Heat oil on medium high in a heavy skillet. Once the oil is hot, cook in batches to crisp each of the meats (capocollo, ham, and salami) for two minutes per side. Rest the crisped meats on a plate while you complete this process.
- Let 1 tbsp butter bubble over medium heat. Then add halved bagels to the pan. Cook with cut sides down for three minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place the bottom bagel halves on a baking sheet, with the toasted side facing up, and reserve the top halves on a plate.
- Spread mayo mix over the toasted bagel halves. Divide the crispy meats and prosciutto between the bottom bagel halves. Bake these without the tops for three minutes, or until the cheese is perfectly melted and gooey.
- In a separate skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter on medium. Crack eggs into the pan, cooking about three minutes, or until whites have set and yolks have thickened.
- When the sandwiches come out of the oven, top them with eggs. Set the bagel tops in place and dig in!
- If you are making your own aioli, place egg yolks with garlic, Dijon, and lemon juice in a food processor until they are smooth.
- Leave the motor running and stream in the oils until creamy. Use water to thin as needed; salt to taste.