Rachael Ray: Frozen Watermelon Margarita Ice Pops
A member of Rachael Ray’s culinary team showed viewers how to make a delicious and refreshing treat just in time for summer. Ice pops are practically a must-have for hot weather, but have you ever thought to use fresh watermelon? These Frozen Watermelon Margarita Ice Pops are sweet with just the right amount of bite to quickly cool you down when you need it. They’re even better for a cookout or barbecue with friends!
To get the recipe, click next page.
Rachael Ray: Frozen Watermelon Margarita Ice Pops Recipe Ingredients
- 2 shots silver tequila
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 1- to 1 1/2-inch sliver seedless watermelon
- 1 shot orange liqueur
- sea salt – to serve
Rachael Ray: Frozen Watermelon Margarita Ice Pops Recipe Directions
- Cut the watermelon plank into quarters
- Use a paring knife to cut a slit into the bottom of the rind of each quarter of watermelon
- Poke each slice with a popsicle stick
- Lay the watermelon slices on a rimmed sheet tray
- Pour the orange liqueur, tequila, and lime juice onto the tray then gently shake to mix the liquids
- Freeze for four hours or overnight