Rachael Ray: John Cusimano Smoky Pineapple Margarita
Rachael Ray and her husband John Cusimano were celebrating Cinco de Mayo the best way they knew how: with food and drinks! While Rachael prepared her Seven-Layer Black Bean Dip, John crafted a cocktail to enjoy along with it. He explained that because Rachael threw some bacon in her dip, he wanted to make a smoky drink, and thought pineapple paired well with pork. His Smoke Pineapple Margarita is easily one of the best ways to enjoy a cocktail on Cinco de Mayo!
Get the party started and get the recipe, by clicking next page!
Rachael Ray: John Cusimano Smoky Pineapple Margarita Recipe Ingredients
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- smoked sea salt – for the rim
- 1/2 oz Mezcal
- 3/4 oz pineapple juice
John Cusimano: Rachael Ray Smoky Pineapple Margarita Recipe Directions
- Put the sea salt into a saucer or small plate
- Take a lime wedge and rim a rocks glass
- Dip the rim into the sea salt until you have a solid sea salt rim
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail glass
- Shake, then strain the ingredients into the rocks glass