Rachael Ray: Julianne Hough’s Go-To Breakfast
Actress, dancer, and host Julianne Hough usually joins Rachael Ray at the table to discuss her latest projects, but this time, she wanted to step into the kitchen. Julianne is one busy woman, but every single morning she enjoys this go-to breakfast. She prepares 2-3 eggs and enjoys them alongside avocado and tomato. The breakfast comes together in just minutes and is a healthy way to fuel your body for a busy day ahead! Julianne recently starred as Sandy in Grease Live! but no matter how busy she is, this breakfast is a constant!
To find out how to make breakfast just like Julianne, click next page and get the recipe.
Rachael Ray: Julianne Hough Go-To Breakfast Recipe Ingredients
- 2-3 eggs
- chopped tomatoes (if desired)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 C water
- chopped avocado (if desired)
Julianne Hough: Rachael Ray Go-To Breakfast Recipe Directions
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan
- Crack the eggs into the pan
- When the whites are almost cooked, add water
- Cover the eggs with a glass lid to let them steam until the yolks are less runny but not completely hard
- Serve alongside tomatoes and/or avocados