Rachael Ray: Katie Lee
All it takes is a handful of ingredients to make a filling meal that will satisfy the hungriest person in your household. If you don’t have an immersion blender, you can transfer the soup to a regular blender. Just do this in batches so that you don’t make a huge mess.
Rachael Ray: Katie Lee Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe Ingredients
- 1 head chopped Broccoli Florets
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 chopped Onion
- 4 cups Chicken Broth (or use Vegetable Broth)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
Katie Lee: Rachael Ray Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe Directions
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a Dutch oven.
- Saute onions for seven to nine minutes, or until translucent.
- Pour in the broth and bring it to a simmer. Turn heat down to low.
- Cover and cook about 10 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the soup.
- Stir in cheese until it melts. Then the soup is ready to serve!
Rachael Ray: 1-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Rachael Ray and her food stylist Grant Melton also snuck in a great recipe for Chocolate Mousse, and the best part about this is that it only requires one ingredient. This recipe came from New York Times food writer Melissa Clark, according to Rachael.
- 10 oz chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
- Fill a large bowl with ice and a bit of cold water. Set a second, smaller bowl inside it to form an ice bath.
- Add chocolate with a cup of water to a pot on medium heat. Whisk about four minutes, or until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into the small bowl of the ice bath.
- Whisk by hand for about four minutes, stirring constantly, until it has thickened.
- If the mousse doesn’t thicken, add more chocolate and return it to the heat to melt again.
- Serve garnished with fleur de sel.