Rachael Ray: Lauren Conrad’s Cucumber Lemon Margaritas
While discussing her book, Lauren Conrad showed Rachael Ray and her viewers how to put together a beautiful margarita bar to give your guests a refreshing DIY option! You can either set up the ingredients to let them make their own, or have them premade in a pitcher like Lauren did. That way, all they have to do is salt their glass and pour themselves a drink! One of those beautiful and tasty margaritas she included on the table, was her Cucumber Lemon Margarita.
Click next page to find out how you can make your own Cucumber Lemon Margarita.
Rachael Ray: Lauren Conrad Cucumber Lemon Margaritas Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 C Triple sec or orange liqueur
- juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 C tequila
- 1 cucumber – quartered
Lauren Conrad: Rachael Ray Cucumber Lemon Margaritas Recipe Directions
- Add the tequila, cucumber, triple sec, and lemon juice to a blender
- Blend ingredients for 30 seconds on high
- Strain the margarita through a colander to remove seed pieces and pulp
- Serve on the rocks or blend with ice for a frozen cocktail
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and sprig of cilantro if desire