Rachael Ray: Lauren Conrad Peach Habanero Margarita
Author of “Celebrate” Lauren Conrad joined Rachael Ray, sharing some of her favorite techniques for throwing a fun get-together. Of course, you have to have a tasty drink, so why not put together a signature cocktail? She showed everyone how to make a Peach Habanero Margarita, that combines the right amount of sweet and spicy. As Lauren said, you can easily use mango instead of peach for this cocktail if you’d prefer! Just like in her book, you can put a smile on your guests faces by serving them a drink they’re sure to love!
To find out how to make your own Peach Habanero Margarita, click next page.
Rachael Ray: Lauren Conrad Peach Habanero Margarita Recipe Ingredients
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 oz peach nectar
- 2 oz 100% agave tequila
- 1/2 oz agave nectar
- 2 slices (cut into rings) habanero pepper
Lauren Conrad: Rachael Ray Peach Habanero Margarita Recipe Directions
- In the shaker, add ice, tequila, and the habanero slices
- Shake well to infuse the habanero flavor into the tequila
- Add the rest of the items then shake
- Fill a margarita glass half way with ice, then strain the cocktail into the glass