Rachael Ray: Lauren Conrad Watermelon Mint Margarita
Lauren Conrad, author of “Celebrate,” was with Rachael Ray to share a few of her best entertaining tips. Included in her fantastic advice, was a margarita bar idea! Go ahead and prepare a signature cocktail and serve it alongside non-alcoholic drinks, that way you have something for everyone! If you want, you can prepare several different margaritas like Lauren likes to, and serve them in pitchers on your bar table. One tasty idea would be her Watermelon Mint Margarita.
Click next page to get the tangy and sweet cocktail recipe.
Rachael Ray: Lauren Conrad Watermelon Mint Margarita Recipe Ingredients
- 3/4 parts fresh lime juice
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1 1/2 parts tequila
- 4 parts muddled watermelon
- 6-7 mint leaves
Lauren Conrad: Rachael Ray Watermelon Mint Margarita Recipe Directions
- Muddle the watermelon and mint in a glass or pitcher
- Add the rest of the ingredients then shake or stir
- Fine strain the ingredients over fresh ice
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and lime