Rachael Ray: One-Pot Dinner
Rachael Ray served up a delicious dinner idea for One-Pot Lemon Rosemary Chicken. The expertly crusted chicken combines with beautifully seasoned fresh ingredients for a satisfying medley of flavors.
“This is so simple,” Rachael promised. Just remember to go heavy on the rosemary. Don’t forget to scoop up plenty of fennel, onions, and other goodies when you’re ladling sauce over your chicken at serving time.
Rachael also called this dish by its Italian name, N’Cip N’Ciap (“chip-chop”), but you can simply call it delicious when you make it for yourself at home. If you’re in the mood for more one-pot meal ideas, check out Quinoa Risotto, Chicken and Rice Casserole, or Summer Vegetable Chowder.
Rachael Ray: One-Pot Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 6 sliced cloves Garlic
- 1 fine chopped Red Chili (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 cup chopped Rosemary
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 8 pieces bone-in, skin-on Chicken
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 chopped bulb Fennel
- 2 cups White Wine
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Rachael Ray: One-Pot Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe Directions
- Heat a skillet or Dutch oven on medium high. Add oil to the pan.
- Brown chicken in batches so you do not overcrowd the pan. Once it is colorful and crispy, transfer it to a plate to rest.
- Add onion with chili powder, garlic, fennel, salt and pepper. Reduce heat. Cover and cook about 10 minutes, stirring now and then. Don’t let the onions brown.
- Uncover the pan. Pour in wine and let it bubble.
- Add rosemary and gently return chicken to the pan. Simmer on low for about half an hour, until cooked through.
- Add stock with lemon zest. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Uncover and add lemon juice. Let rest 10 minutes before serving with bread.