Rachael Ray: Peanut Butter, Jam & Banana Burrito To Go
Nick Mangold, a New York Jets professional football player, joined Curtis Stone and Rachael Ray in the kitchen as they talked about the importance of parents cooking in the kitchen with their kids. Nick loves to cook with his own kids at home, so he was happy to learn a few more snack ideas. Chris Harris, who plays for the Denver Broncos, also joined the show as Curtis shared his healthy and easy snack ideas that are perfect for making with your kids! He nicknamed the snack hacks “sacks” for the football players, and began with a Peanut Butter, Jam, and Banana Burritos. This delicious and flavorful snack is one the entire family will thoroughly enjoy!
To get the recipe, click next page.
Rachael Ray: Peanut Butter, Jam & Banana Burrito To Go Recipe Ingredients
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Quick Mixed Berry Jam (or your favorite jam)
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana – sliced thin
Rachael Ray: Peanut Butter, Jam & Banana Burrito To Go Recipe Directions
- Heat the tortilla directly on a gas burner for about 10 seconds per side, until hot, soft, and slightly charred
- Spread the peanut butter over the tortilla, then top with yogurt, jam, and banana
- Quickly roll the tortilla and eat while still warm