Rachael Ray: Emeril Lagasse’s Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs + Pimenton & Manzanillo Olives
Emeril Lagasse was in the kitchen with Rachael Ray preparing a few of his favorite 4- or 5-ingredient dishes. Because it’s Emeril, you can’t expect him to prepare just any old appetizer and call it food! Rather than boring deviled eggs you may likely often see as part of your party spread, Emeril prepared Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs with Pimenton and Manzanillo Olives. Perhaps it’s the Italian in Emeril, but the olives practically seem like a must-have in this recipe!
Go ahead and throw out your old deviled eggs recipe and give this one a try instead! Click next page to get the recipe.
Rachael Ray: Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs + Pimenton & Manzanillo Olives Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 C + 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped pimento-stuffed Spanish Manzanillo olives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs – peeled
- 1 1/4 tsp pimenton (Spanish smoked paprika) + more to garnish
Rachael Ray: Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs + Pimenton & Manzanillo Olives Recipe Directions
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, then carefully remove the yolks
- Press the yolks through a fine mesh sieve with a mixing bowl placed underneath it
- Add the mayonnaise, pimenton, and olives, then stir
- Season with salt and pepper
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites
- Cover and chill for at least an hour