Rachael Ray: One-Pot Dinner
Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces for more even cooking. Siri Pinter was surprised that you can add uncooked pasta to a recipe like this, but Rachael said it is actually a tradition in some Italian recipes.
I love anything like this that you can basically put together and let cook itself. Finely grating the cheese is the way to go, the ladies agreed.
Rachael Ray: Food Blogger Siri Pinter
Rachael also praised Siri’s blog for encouraging people to make something delicious in the kitchen on a regular basis, not just for holidays or special occasions.
Pinter, the fiancee of TV host Carson Daly, is also a mother of three. She met Daly when they worked together years ago. Her food blog is called Siriously Delicious. I wonder if Daly gets to taste test all the recipes and kitchen experiments.
Rachael Ray: Siri Pinter One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe Ingredients
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 lb Penne Pasta
- 2 cups grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cloves fine chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 sprig Basil
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Siri Pinter: Rachael Ray One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Recipe Directions
- Cut the chicken into 1/2” pieces; salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken in olive oil in a pan on medium high, until browned but not fully cooked.
- Add garlic to the pan and let it saute until you can smell its aroma.
- Add stock with cream and pasta. Stir to mix everything together.
- Add basil. Bring to a boil; then reduce and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes.
- Once pasta is tender, take off heat and remove basil sprig.
- Stir in parmesan cheese; salt and pepper to serve.