The Chew: Clinton Kelly Sparkling Cranberry Cooler Recipe
Clinton Kelly whipped up a great Sparkling Cranberry Cooler recipe and a delicious Tuna Nicoise Wrap recipe on The Chew for their “Beach Party” episode, the perfect combo for taking with you to the beach.
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments below!
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Sparkling Cranberry Cooler Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leaves
- 2 Cups Club Soda
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Sparkling Cranberry Cooler Recipe Directions
- Muddle together the lime juice and the mint at the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Stir together the orange juice and cranberry juice in your container and add the lime juice. Pour in the club soda.
- Enjoy! If desired, add a nice clear liquor like gin, vodka, or tequila to taste.
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Tuna Nicoise Wrap Recipe Ingredients
- 1 anchovy filet (smashed to a paste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can tuna (packed in water, drained)
- 1 tablespoon capers (chopped)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 small red potatoes (boiled, halved)
- 1/4 cup green beans (cooked, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 3 tablespoons mixed olives (chopped)
- 2 whole wheat or white flour Tortillas (8 Inch Size)
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Tuna Nicoise Wrap Recipe Directions
- In a bowl, combine the anchovies, olive oil, lemon juice, capers, and tuna.
- In the wheat or white flour tortilla, combine the eggs, potatoes, greens, green beans, and olives, as well as some of the tuna mixture. Make sure not to fill it up too much, otherwise you’ll have difficulty wrapping.
- Wrap it up by folding the sides into the center and then start rolling from one of the long ends to complete the wrap. This will ensure the whole sandwich is nicely packed into the wrap.
- Then wrap it in paper to take with you to the beach.