The Chew: French Toast Roll Recipe
Clinton Kelly showed a few quick recipes on The Chew that you can make for a nice brunch for his Fab on the Fly segment, including a French Toast Roll Up recipe and a Coffee Revolver recipe. These are both easy and delicious recipes you can make quickly, when your guests are on the way over without warning and you want to make something for all of you to enjoy.
Check out my attempt to reproduce this recipe below! And be sure to let us know what you think of this recipe in the comments!
The Chew: Clinton Kelly French Toast Roll Up Recipe Ingredients
- 8 slices white bread (crust cut off)
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 banana (cut in half widthwise, then quartered lengthwise)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (plus more if needed)
Clinton Kelly: The Chew French Toast Roll Up Recipe Directions
- Start by beating together the eggs and milk.
- Roll out the white bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Spread the bread with the chocolate hazelnut spread. Add a slice of banana and then roll the bread around it. Continue with the rest of the supplies to form lots of French toast rolls.
- Soak the French toast rolls in the eggs and milk mixture.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium high heat and add the French toast rolls. Fry them up about eight or so at a time.
- When they come out of the frying pan, sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!
The Chew: Clinton Kelly Coffee Revolver Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Ounce Coffee Flavored Liqueur
- 1 Ounce Whiskey
- 4 Ounces Cold Brewed Coffee
- Orange Peel Twist
Clinton Kelly: The Chew Coffee Revolver Recipe Directions
- In a shaker, mix together the coffee flavored liqueur, whiskey, and coffee over ice and then pour out into a glass.
- Add an orange peel for garnish, squeeze it into the drink, and enjoy!