The Chew: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Oat Bowl
Tiffani Theissen joined The Chew, sharing that as a new mother of two, she wants to be sure she gets a healthy breakfast on the table with little effort, which is why a lot of times she will turn to oatmeal. She was there for Quaker, which is practically the go-to oatmeal company, and shared a recipe for transforming a regular bowl of oatmeal. Oatmeal doesn’t have to be a sweet food, whick is why Tiffani shared a savory recipe to change the way you look at oatmeal. It’s super healthy and a great breakfast to keep you full until lunch!
To get the recipe, click next page.
The Chew: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Oat Bowl Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes – packaged, not canned
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large basil leaf – for garnishing
- 1/2 C Quaker Old Fashioned or Quick Oats
- 1 tbsp mild cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1 tsp breadcrumbs
The Chew: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup Oat Bowl Recipe Directions
- Prepare the Quaker Old Fashioned or Quick Oats following the instructions on the box
- Add sundried tomatoes, olive oil, cheddar cheese, and breadcrumbs
- Stir until combined, then garnish with basil