The Chew: Mini Pistachio Cheese Balls
On The Chew, Clinton Kelly explained that he strongly believes you can’t have some sort of party or get-together without cheese. That’s exactly why he wanted to share a fun and easy appetizer recipe that can be put together in no time to satisfy your guests. He had a woman from the audience help him make Mini Pistachio Cheese Balls. These creamy, tasty balls are rolled in pistachios for crunch and a burst of flavor, but you can roll them in whatever nut your would prefer. Even better, they require no cooking!
To find out how to make these tasty treats at home, click next page.
The Chew: Mini Pistachio Cheese Balls Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 C pitted dates – finely chopped. The
- 2 C shelled pistachios – finely chopped, to roll
- 1 (10 oz) log goat cheese – softened
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme – finely chopped
- whole wheat crackers – to serve
The Chew: Mini Pistachio Cheese Balls Recipe Directions
- In a large bowl, add dates, goat cheese, and thyme, then mix
- Season with salt and pepper
- Form into 20 1-inch balls, then roll in pistachios
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and store in the fridge for an hour
- Serve with whole wheat crackers