The Talk: Chef Josh Stone
Josh Stone from Fat Sal’s Deli shared a delicious snack combination during his visit to The Talk: Buffalo Chicken Rolls and a Strawberry Cheesecake Shake recipe. These would make quite the meal as a duo, or accompanied by the Fat Jerry Sandwich.
The Talk: Josh Stone Buffalo Chicken Rolls Recipe
- 10 Chicken Fingers
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 bunch fine chopped Scallions
- 10 Spring Roll wrappers
- Dice the chicken fingers.
- Mix diced chicken with all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- In each spring roll wrapper, place 1/2 cup of the filling.
- Use the beaten egg to brush the edges of the wrappers so you can seal them together.
- Dust the chicken rolls with flour.
- Deep fry the chicken rolls at 375 F.
- Split each of the rolls and serve them with blue cheese dressing.
The Talk: Fat Sal’s Deli Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Recipe Ingredients
Fat Sal’s Deli goes big in every way, including with its shakes. This dessert contains plenty of ice cream, but also a whole slice of cheesecake blended up inside. Can you imagine a sweeter treat? For more variety, choose your own favorite cheesecake and ice cream flavors to include in a custom shake.
- 1 slice New York Style Cheesecake
- 2 oz crushed Graham Cracker
- 1 oz Strawberry Syrup
- 5 scoops Strawberry Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream (to taste)
Josh Stone: The Talk Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Recipe Directions
- Combine cheesecake with ice cream in a blender.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Add syrup around the edges of the blender.
- Transfer blender contents into a serving glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbles. Serve with a straw and a spoon.